Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Positive Attitude

Very old lady looked in the mirror one morning. She had three remaining strands of hair on her head, and being a positive soul, she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she braided her three hair, and she had a great day.

Some days later, looking in the mirror one morning, preparing for her day, she saw that she had only two strands of hair remaining. "Hmm, two strands of hair... I fancy a center parting today." She duly parted it, and as ever, she had a great day.

A week or so later, she saw that she had just one hair left on her head. "One hair huh...," she mused, "I know a pony-tail will be perfect." And again she had a great day.

The next morning she looked in the mirror. She was completely bald.

"Finally bald huh," she said to herself, "How wonderful! I won't have to waste time doing my hair any more...”

We may face different kinds of incidences in life. It’s our insight whether we perceive it positively or negatively.


Life is your own battlefield. Your life today is the result of your approach, mind sets and choices while your life tomorrow will be the outcome of the attitudes and choices you make today! So it’s important for you think and behave positively.

No comments: